Panel Q&A: Tobacco Harm Reduction – reaching the right people in the right way at the right time
16:50 - 17:10
Public Health, Policy and Tobacco Harm Reduction
- Smoking is not an equal opportunities killer- does current policy support disadvantaged smokers?
- Are we learning from the mistakes made in the illicit drugs field?
- How do we optimise the chances of smokers’ stopping smoking by vaping?
- Dr Graham Moore Reader, School of Social Sciences and Health & Deputy Director DECIPHer - Cardiff University
- Dr Caitlin Notley Senior Lecturer in Mental Health, Addiction Research Group Lead - Medical School, University of East Anglia
- Dr Jacques Le Houezec Independent Consultant in Public Health and Tobacco Dependence - Scientist, Smoking Cessation Specialist, Trainer, Rennes, France
- Dr Deborah Robson Senior Post Doctoral Researcher in Tobacco Addiction - Kings College London
- Ethan Nadelmann Founder and Former Executive Director - Drug Policy Alliance
- Louise Ross Vice Chair - NNA
« Back to previous page