Panel Q&A: Tobacco harm reduction – past, present and future
10:15 - 10:35
Evidence, Policy and Research
- How much of the conversation is about science, opposed to emotion and politics?
- Is the WHO position on e-cigarettes leading or following the debate?
- Can tobacco harm reduction and reduced risk products survive the current climate?
- Prof Tikki Pangestu Visiting Professor - Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Policy, National University of Singapore
- Cliff Douglas JD Director, Center for Tobacco Control, American Cancer Society - Vice President, Tobacco Control
- Deborah Arnott Chief Executive - Action on Smoking and Health (ASH)
- Prof Ron Borland Professor of Psychology - Health Behaviour - University of Melbourne, Australia
- Prof John Newton Director of Health Improvement - Public Health England
- Martin Jarvis, OBE Emeritus Professor of Health Psychology, Dep't Behavioural Science & Health - University College London
« Back to previous page