Panel Q&A: Intended and unintended consequences of regulation
14:55 - 15:15
Industry, Regulation and Tobacco Control
- Is research funding politicised and are conflicts of interest measured appropriately?
- Are the US lung injuries a result of poor regulation and what measures would prevent this for the future?
- Will open tank systems and the independent vape sector survive in America?
- How do we prevent tobacco industry domination of the vaping industry whilst encouraging big tobacco to move away from combustibles?
- Martin Dockrell Tobacco Control Programme Lead - Publich Health England
- Matthew Birkenshaw Team Leader - Tobacco Control, Alcohol and Gambling Policy Lead - Department of Health and Social Care
- Liam Humberstone Technical Director - Totally Wicked Ltd
- Prof Jean Francois Etter, PhD Professor of Public Health, Faculty of Medicine - University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Prof Linda Bauld Bruce and John Usher Professor of Public Health - The University of Edinburgh
- Clive Bates Director - Counterfactual Consulting Ltd
« Back to previous page