Panel Q&A: How can the public health response to e-cigarettes best serve the public?
16:50 - 17:10
Public Health and Policy
- What more can we do to maximise the benefits of e-cigarettes whilst minimising the risks?
- How can we reach the smokers who could benefit most from tobacco harm reduction?
- How can the public health response to e-cigarettes best serve the public?
- Dr Sharon Cox Research Fellow - London South Bank University's Centre for Addictive Behaviours Research
- Dr Frances Thirlway Research Fellow - University of York
- Ben Youdan ASH New Zealand
- Kuiama Thompson Specialty Registrar in Public Health - Rochdale Borough Council
- Tim Marczylo Principal Toxicologist - Public Health England
- Martin Dockrell Tobacco Control Programme Lead - Publich Health England
« Back to previous page