Panel Q&A: Vaping and health
12:25 - 12:45
Science, Safety and Health Effects
- Has the US lung illness epidemic caused irreversible damage to tobacco harm reduction?
- How can regulators minimise any risks of vaping?
- Has the European TPD 20mg nicotine limit been a positive health intervention?
- Do flavours introduce an unnecessary risk to vaping products?
- Professor Robert West Professor of Health Psychology - Dep't of Behavioural Science and Health,UCL
- Prof John Britton Professor of Epidemiology, Diretor UK Centre for Tobacco & Alcohol Studies - University of Nottingham
- Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos M.D Research Fellow - Onassis Cardiac Surgery Greece, Department of Pharmacology, University of Patras, Greece
- Dr Sarah Jackson Senior Research Fellow - Dep't of Behavioural Science & Health, University College London
- Peter Hajek Professor of Clinical Psychology - Queen Mary University of London
- Prof Jasjit S. Ahluwalia Professor, Behavioural and Social Sciences and Internal Medicine - Brown University School of Public Health and Alpert School of Medicine
« Back to previous page