Panel Q&A: Communicating absolute and relative risks
12:30 - 12:50
Safety and Health Effects
- How do we discuss unknowns, without deterring use?
- Are experts communicating relative risks appropriately and/or effectively?
How do we frame messaging to present a balanced picture of the evidence to the public and regulators?
- Peter Hajek Professor of Clinical Psychology - Queen Mary University of London
- Prof Nancy Rigotti Director, Tobacco Research & Treatment Center - Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston
- Professor Linda Bauld Professor of Public Health - University of Edinburgh
- Professor Robert West Professor of Health Psychology - Dep't of Behavioural Science and Health,UCL
- Dr Lion Shahab Associate Professor - University College London (UCL)
- Dr Konstantinos Farsalinos M.D Research Fellow - Onassis Cardiac Surgery Greece, Department of Pharmacology, University of Patras, Greece
« Back to previous page