Panel Discussion and Q&A: Will regulation support or stifle the disruptive potential that e-cigarettes pose to the tobacco industry and smoking?
15:00 - 15:20
Industry, Policy and Regulation
- What are appropriate regulatory and policy safeguards to deliver public health gains?
- Should industry be excluded from the public health debate and research on e-cigarettes, does this include pharmaceutical companies?
- How do you reach smokers and protect youth within the regulated advertising environment
- E-cigarettes and taxation – are there health or revenue reasons?
- Will the new regulatory regime encourage public health to be more positive about e-cigarettes
- Alette Addison Team Leader - Tobacco Control EU, Health and Wellbeing Division - Department of Health (DoH)
- Robert Morrison Senior Regulatory Policy Executive - Committee of Advertising Practice
- Beryl Keeley E-cigarette Notification Scheme Lead - (MHRA) The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency
- Fraser Cropper MD - Totally Wicked - Chair of IBVTA (Independent British Vape Trade Association)
- Professor Scott J. Leischow PH.D Mayo Clinic
- Tim Phillips Managing Director - ECigIntelligence.com
« Back to previous page