Call for papers
- Abstracts must fit one of the key themes of the Summit as outlined below.
- Abstracts should be text only (no figures) and should describe the aims/objectives, outline key results and draw broad conclusions.
- All abstracts should be submitted by Friday 17th October 2014 and you will be notified if your abstract is selected for display by Friday 24th October, or earlier
- Abstract submission does not constitute registration – you will still need to register for the event separately and will be responsible for all registration fees and costs associated with attending the event.
- All selected abstracts must register at least one author to attend the Summit.
- If your abstract is successful, you will need to create and bring an A1 poster, for display in the catering area at the event. You will receive full details of dimensions and set-up timings in your confirmation email